Monday, May 19, 2008

Long day.

Mercy.
Here i am a sinner, broken and in need of You
Take my life and wash my fears away
For you are the great I am
Rest assured i feel Your Hand
Holding me until the darkness clears
Father to the fatherless
Redeemer of my soul
My life is Yours forever
My heart will always know
Your mercy saved me
Mercy made me whole
Your mercy found me
Called me as Your own


that was the song that i begin to remember that God is with me always, even at times i didn't think he was. Many things are just happening, and it's just coming all at 1 shot! i'm reassured in His hands with this song, playing on my way home. i just couldn't stop my tears. it just touched me so much! even though everything may go haywire, God is always there for me. with that, i believe that i can go on with what i'm doing now, and do my best!

today was my audition for SoW, i don't know if i did well. buttt. i've done my best, so i just gotta trust God. really hope to be on worship team one day, glorifying God with all that i am.

tomorrow's my cross country, and i've still gotta stick all my notes on to the water bottles. just gotta chiong already.

sentosa was funny today. had so much fun with the games planning team. went around to find the places for treasure hunt. you guys have to come for zonef camp! it's just going to be super amazing. met Dominic and the rest of their cg at sentosa. ahaha. they were having fun!
after we've found all the places for treasure hunt, Jason and i decided to go find JianMing, Wayne and the rest @ Clementi area. but before that, we went for a wild goose chase, a mini treasure hunt for us. we went searching the whole of Vivo City for the supermarket. water was the treasure for us then. looking at level directories, racing against people, taking the escalators and finally reaching the supermarket. green tea for me and apple tea for Jason. after that, we went to Clementi to find the rest of them. called JianMing for directions, and i actually didn't know where it was, but luckily Jason was with me. and with his HEIGHT, he managed to look out for the distinctive places that we were supposed to look out for before we could get the street soccer court. when we got there, i played a game against some of the mats, and we lost by a miserly 1 score. they weren't really that good except for a guy that came later. he has super super fast legs. soon after, we went home as there was school tomorrow. on my way home, adriena called me and asked how RedRain was going, and i told her what is happening. thanks to her, i now am even more assured to do what i've been doing! it's been a long day, and i think i better get back to doing my waterbottles.

No comments: