Tuesday, May 13, 2008

impacteeed!

whooooooa! just a simple sms from ivan could impact me so much in the way i think now :D that's what you gotta expect from a man after God's heart!

my life is just so fulfilling now! i'm going back to training tomorrow after a 3 week long break! mannn! i'm going to be off-form! i also have to send in the scripts for the zone f camp which is so uber cool! this year's camp gonna be just rocking you around! wooo! i'm going to play for connect group on thursday! man that's gonna be scary yet a privilege to play! ahahha! yeaaa! then, we are going to have outings both on saturday and sunday! it's just going to be bam bam bam! everything's going well for me! friends are responding well to my red rain invitations! wooo! to date i have around 8 friends that are confirmed coming! :D all glory to JESUS!

aaaaaaaaaand! thank you very very very much cheryl chan ah chan for helping me with the blog! :D

No comments: