Friday, May 23, 2008

chiongster's life

everything's just happening so fast now, and i'm loving my life to the max even though it's tiring! :D on wednesday, we played against R.I. our c'divsion, b'divison, a'division all won them! ahahha, it's just so cool la. anyway. i played, i could sing of your love forever, today at cg! i felt i didn't play as well as i should, buttt, i WILL try to improve on it! hahah! joanne is just so powerful! when i was running through the sequence with her, just a few strums and she could pull down the presence of God! that's just so amazing! not forgetting ivan! ivan is just so COOOOOOOL! ever since i've been in church, he has taught me a lot of things! hehhe. i want to be just like ivan someday! :D also, how can i forget my leader cheryl chan ah chan! she helped me a lot today during cg! she helped by showing me what verse joanne wants to play next by signaling to me the number with her fingers! we flow too mannn! "thannkx eeu manxzxz ch3rylllL f0rr everrythiingsxz worrxsd!!11!!1" i'm just so thankful for a leader like her! :D lastlyyyyy! WAYNE LAAA. he and me, nothing but FLOW! we do a lot of things together and have the same thinking man. i couldn't imagine my life without him! who would bring me to heeren for cheap mondays and peninsula for cheap alterations? there wouldn't be bak chok mee outing with him anymore, or even late night soccer, not forgetting mass tau poks! ahahha! i just love my leaders man! they are just so on fire and they are my role models! :)

okayyy! i just saw REDRAIN today in church and they are like wowzersxzx! they are just so awesome mannn! i can't wait for the redrain concert and my friends come and get touched by Your presense, Lord! ahhaha! okayyy. for the bus service, we definitely will have a bus on saturday, but we lack of at least 5~6 more people for sunday! Lord, i pray for more friends to come on sunday! lyla has just been so much of a help to us sas people! we should treat her someday! BUT WAIT. SHE STILL OWES US HER MOST MOST MOST EX BBTEA DRINK! ahahha! :D

zone f's camp is just next week! so much things but so little time! i'm just going to rush rush rush and trust in Jesus for all things are possible with him! YES MAN! i feel faith. F A I T H.

No comments: